I am a clinical psychologist who works with clinical disorders (e.g. depression, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, schizophrenia), trauma, psychological distress and clients who wish to attend therapy for personal growth. I have an interest in sexual trauma, working with survivors and perpetrators of sexual abuse, particularly childhood sexual abuse (CSA).
I am a member of the Southern African Sexual Health Association (SASHA) and the South African Psychoanalysis Institute.
Confidentiality is paramount. You will book directly with me and my consulting rooms are free of other people and distractions.
- Individual psychotherapy for depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, personality disorders, relationship difficulties, sexual difficulties, sexual trauma (survivors and perpetrators), and personal growth.
- Workshops for adult survivors of childhood sexual abuse throughout the year.
- Workshops for professionals and paraprofessionals who work with adult survivors of CSA.
- Support groups - adult survivors of childhood sexual abuse.
- Forensic assessments.
- Training for NGOs, government and organisations regarding sexual violence.
- Supervision: therapists, psychologists, counsellors, people in the field of trauma.
Take M5 to Muizenberg. Turn right into Dick Burton Street, Plumstead. Take the 7th road right, Stella Road and the house is on your right hand side, number 105.
Take the Constantia / Hout Bay turn off. Go right. Cross over a set of robots (Norman Henshilwood is on your right and the road is Constantia Road). Stay on this road, straight over the circle. You will get to Main Road, go right. Continue on this road (past Shoprite) and turn left at the robot into Victoria Street. Over the bridge and turn left into Dick Burton Street. Your 4th road left is Stella Road. The house is on your right hand side, number 105.